Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday Meme: Has American Culture Ruined You?

No surprise here! I'm off to Virginia and the Red States tomorrow. Pray for my soul in case I'm ambushed by either a right wing militia or wandering band of pentecostals.


You Have Not Been Ruined by American Culture

You're nothing like the typical American. In fact, you may not be American at all.
You have a broad view of the world, and you're very well informed.
And while you certainly have been influenced by American culture (who hasn't?), it's not your primary influence.
You take a more global philosophy with your politics, taste, and life. And you're always expanding and revising what you believe.

1 comment:

One Wink at a Time said...

Hope you have a great trip and an enjoyable holiday.
I took this test and it was great fun. My results are floating around somewhere, not sure where but when I find it I might post it.
This certainly sounds accurate for you, my good man.