Friday, June 8, 2007

Royksopp - Remind Me

Ok, if you watched more than 15 minutes of television in the last year, you've no doubt seen the Geico caveman commercial that features this song. Here's the video that originally went with the song, "Remind Me," by Norwegian group Röyksopp. It's a catchy song, in a very 80s, synth, dance-pop way . . . a 21st century step-child of A Flock of Seagulls. The version used in the original video is actually a dance club remix.(Can you believe that these "caveman" spots were so popular that ABC has decided to produce a "caveman" sitcom for the Fall 2007 season? I give it about three episodes before cancellation.)

1 comment:

One Wink at a Time said...

I'm glad I came back, the first time I was here today, the vid wasn't here...
Cool song, I'd never heard it. The video, strange but interesting. It's very descriptive of how cold and technological (some of) our lives have become.