Monday, July 23, 2007

Self-Portrait Test

On a rainy Monday after a beautiful weekend, this is how I feel: caught between light and dark, the brightness of Saturday in Massachusetts and the dreariness of sitting in this office entirely alone on a miserable Monday. On Monday's I'm the only person around . . . which can be a good thing during most weeks. A quiet Monday gives me the chance to write, catch up on email, and plot out the rest of my week. But sometimes the silence becomes a little too oppressive, particularly if I don't wander out for lunch. (I'm not sure if I like the goatee upon reflection. Can't decide if the field of white hair makes me look distinguished or just old.)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Maddy said...

At least you don't have to dye your whole head of hair like some of us.
Cheers