Monday, February 26, 2007

A few photos . . .

Thought I'd start off with just a few photos from the last week. Actually, I should just call these "snapshots" because they were quick, digital cam shots taken during my walks around town over the last week.
My more serious stuff will almost always be in black and white and will have been shot on film. I guess the unifying theme in this trio is Light and its effect on the architectural landscape of the City. (Oh, and for those of you not acquainted with NYC, the trees sprouting from the top of that 12+ story building are part of a roof garden, a nice addition to many buildings, including the one in which I live.)

As always, these enlarge with a click of the mouse.


1 comment:

One Wink at a Time said...

Very nice! Thanks for sharing. I especially like the first one. You think I have a brick fetish???