Monday, March 10, 2008

Apple Tree, Version 2

I was so happy with the results on the apple tree painting that I decided to paint a variation over the weekend. This time the background is blue and the apples and leaves are perhaps a bit more vivid. I may even paint a third version with the apples either yellow, green, or a variegated red/yellow. My wife has suggested that I make high-quality scans of these and print them on notecards. Hmmmmm, this may be the push I need to start an Etsy site (long in the "planning" stage) with cards, prints and originals for sale.


3 comments:

jennifer black said...

Lovely, Brian. And you should start an etsy site. Your work is excellent.

jb

Isabel said...

I like this version of the apple even better than your last one.
you should definitely consider joining Etsy.

BooCat said...

You should market your work. It is excellent.