Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Prayers for Our Family

For those of you who occasionally read this blog . . . I'll solicit your prayers for our family this week. My wife was sent to the hospital today with an infection in her calf that had started to spread upward. They'll treat her aggressively with IV antibiotics and we'll see what happens. She'll likely be in for several days so I'll be handling the kids sans assistance . . . not that this is a problem. I'm accustomed to going solo with the kids, just not under these circumstances. Plus, with the death of grandma, my wife's mother, back in June, they're a little wary of hospitals right now. I'll keep everyone posted.

2 comments:

One Wink at a Time said...

Brian, absolutely. Keep me posted please.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your wife is doing better. I hope she's well soon! :)