Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Meme Tag: 8 Random Facts

Tish stopped by to tag me with this meme. Here goes . . .

The Rules:
Players start with 8 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts. Players should tag eight other people and notify them that they have been tagged.

The eight (in no particular order):
1. I have a Ph.D. in history.
2. I met my wife on the Internet.
3. I have green eyes.
4. I lived in East Tennessee from 1988 to 1998.
5. I've lived in Greenwich Village in New York City since 1998.
6. I love playing and watching baseball.
7. I love grilled-cheese sandwiches.
8. I'm a watercolor painter.

1 comment:

One Wink at a Time said...

Dear Brian,
Please tell us some things we don't know... The only surprise here for me was the grilled-cheese. You ever try putting ham salad between two slices of Provolone and grilling it? Mmmmmm.
Your Friend,
One Wink