Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Blog-iversary

Two years ago today I started this little experiment and it's amazing that it's still going - especially since it began as a New Year's resolution. I've been determined to keep up with this one and, despite a few lean months and periods of half-assed inspiration, "My Tears Spoiled My Aim" has maintained a reasonably steady flow of images, opinions and information - with 460 posts in the archive. Naturally this blog continues to evolve as my interests change and my mercurial personality travels a rather haphazard course. I look forward to a third year with this site, and hope that in the coming months I'll have new things to share and report. Lucky to live in New York City, I could hardly become bored by the daily parade of life, even if my own routine descends to the level of the mundane and stifling.

So a happy new year to all. And a "Thank You" to those of you who have been regular visitors and offered friendly comments. I always appreciate the input and enjoy the friendships.

3 comments:

jennifer black said...

Happy anniversary, Brian. I'm glad you're here.

Well ... and glad you're there, since that gives me different points of view. And cool photos.

I'm also looking forward to your Etsy store. ;-)

jb

Barbara Butler McCoy said...

OOOh ... say you're serious about an Etsy store, please:)

One Wink at a Time said...

So sorry I missed this momentous occasion. Thanks to you Brian, for all the entertainment and information since I started reading you. You're an inspiration and your many talents make me shake my head from time to time. I look forward to many more years, just so you know.